|Weekly rate for Christmas or New Year||€4,750|
|Weekly rate for July & August||€5,250|
|Weekly rate for May, June & September, October||€4,750|
|Weekly rate for rest of the year||€3,750|
|Midweek breaks (3 nights) November to February||€1,750|
|Weekend breaks (3 nights) November to February||€2,000|
|Weddings||Please email Mary|
The safety and well-being of our guests is incredibly important to us & be assured we will follow and comply with all the Government guidelines to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. This summer we look forward to welcoming guests based here in Ireland, especially those who would normally rent a villa in Europe but due to COVID-19, will ‘staycation’ at home this year.
Please take a moment to read our Covid-19 Safety Promise.
This rate is for a week (seven nights), Saturday to Saturday for up to 10 people sharing on a self-catering basis. If you would like to book for a weekend break, a midweek break or a longer period of time, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you for your preferred dates.
Rates above are for family & friends getting together. For rates for weddings & all special occasions please email directly with full details of what your requirements or see weddings page.
A security deposit of €250 is payable by cash or credit/debit card on arrival and will be returned seven days after your departure, once we have ensured that no damage or breakages have occurred.
For all wedding & special events a refundable security deposit of €500 is payable in cash or credit/debit card on arrival and will be returned seven days after your departure, once we have ensured that no damage or breakages have occurred.
Smoking is not permitted at Fanningstown Castle, other than outside the castle in the grounds.
If you are thinking of bringing your a pet animal, please enquire directly before confirming your booking.
The rate includes:
- Welcome pack of groceries to help you get settled in.
- Luxury towels and bed linen.
- Travel cots and high chairs for the little ones, together with some toys (please advise prior to arrival)
- Complimentary wireless internet access.
- A selection of CDs, DVDs, books and board games for your enjoyment during your stay.
- Reasonable use of electricity.
- All applicable taxes.
For more details on what our accommodation has to offer, please click here.
Booking terms and conditions apply.
Fanningstown Castle has oil fired central heating. Oil usage is metered, charged at cost and is payable prior to departure.
Optional extras to enhance your stay
The following may be arranged at an additional charge:
- Personal chef to create a special dinner, or cater for you throughout your stay.
- Additional housekeeping.
- Classic car rental.
- Royal Enfield Motorcycle rental.
- Electric bicycle rental.
- Private tour of Adare village, to include the magnificent medieval Desmond Castle which sits on the banks of the River Maigue, the Augustinian Friary, Trinitarian Abbey, Franciscan Friary and Methodist Church.
- Private tour of Limerick City, to include King John’s Castle.
- Private fishing, complete with ghillie.
- Horse riding.
- Clay pigeon shooting.
Fanningstown Castle is approved as a 4-Star Self-Catering Premises by Failte Ireland & we are signed up to Covid-19 Safety Charter